Scores of guests were seen leaving Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay hotel, Monday, several hours after a gunman opened fire on a festival-going crowd from the building, killing at least 58 people and injuring 515 more. Guests waited to take taxis at the hotel's underground car park, standing around with their luggage and personal belongings. Footage also showed the road accessing the premises of the... Еще Mandalay Bay being closed off to vehicles with traffic cones, as well as the shattered window from which the shooter carried out the massacre. A gunman identified by Las Vegas police as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire on a crowd at Route 91 Harvest country music festival, which was attended by some 22,000 people. Mayhem unfolded in front of a stage that singer Jason Aldean had been performing on, as music lovers were hailed with a spray of bullets from above. Witnesses recalled hearing hundreds of shots as Paddock fired multiple bursts of automatic gunfire from his room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. Paddock killed himself before SWAT teams forced entry to his room with the use of explosives, whereupon they discovered ten guns. With a total of 58 people having been killed, and hundreds of people having been hospitalised, the attack is already considered the worst mass shooting in US history. The IS-affiliated Amaq website has reportedly written that the shooter carried out the attack on behalf of the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL) after having converted to Islam several months ago. IS often claims responsibility for deadly attacks. Investigators have said the shooter had no known links to terrorism and the FBI has said there is no established connection to the group at present.