UN: North Korea says missile attack on US inevitable following Trump's insults

North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-Ho called US President Donald Trump «deranged» and said he will «pay dearly» for his threats, not ruling out the possibility of a missile attack on the United States, when speaking from the U.N. General Assembly on Saturday. «Due to his lacking of basic common knowledge and proper sentiment, he [Trump] tried to insult the supreme dignity of my country by... Еще referring it to a 'rocket,'» said North Korean FM. «By doing so, however, he committed an irreversible mistake of making our rockets’ visit to the entire U.S. mainland all the more inevitable.» Earlier in the week Trump said that North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un was a «rocket Man” on a “suicide mission», warning Pyongyang that the US will «totally destroy” North Korea if «forced to defend itself or its allies» on the first day of the 72nd UNGA. Ri Yong Ho retorted to the incendiary comments by stating that, «None other than Trump himself is on a suicide mission. In case innocent lives of the U.S. are harmed because of this suicide attack, Trump will be held totally responsible,» stated Ri Yong Ho. He went on to call the former real estate developer Trump a «gambler who grew old using threats, frauds and all other schemes to acquire a patch of lands» and who now «holds the nuclear button.» DPRK conducted several weapons and missiles tests in recent months, prompting the UN to impose a new round of sanctions on Pyongyang. Ri retaliated that the North Korean nuclear programmes were only meant as a defence from US. «The very reason the DPRK had to possess nuclear weapons is because of the U.S.,» he said before continuing, «The U.S. hostile policy and nuclear threats have continued over 70 years, and these have led the situation on the Korean peninsula to a touch-and-go point.»
Все видео новости темы Ядерная угроза Северной Кореи.

Видеопортреты:

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы