Survivors of the Odessa leisure centre fire recounted the poor conditions at the children's camp, Saturday. «Water was striking with electricity every time we were having a shower,» according to one of the children who managed to escape from the burning building. Angry and upset parents congregated together, as flowers and soft toys were put down in memory of the three children that perished in... Еще the fire. One angry mother asked «why did the alarm not go off when there was a fire?» before adding «if they (Viktoria leisure centre) turned it off they are responsible.» Earlier in the day, protesters and parents of the children attempted to storm Odessa city hall, forcing police to intervene, and using tear gas on the crowd. The camp is believed to have had 42 children present when the fire broke out inside a dormitory at just after midnight last night. The vast majority of children were safely evacuated, with a number hospitalised from smoke inhalation and shock.