Catalan public media outlets spoke on how Madrid’s decision to implement Article 155 is a “direct attack” on the country’s citizens, when speaking from a meeting and broadcast interview in Sant Joan Despi, in the Barcelona province on Wednesday. The meeting was headed by TV3 Director Vicent Sanchis, Catalunya Radio’s Saul Gordillo and the Catalan News Agency’s (ACN) Marc Colomer. The three... Еще speakers sought answers to how media in the region will be affected following the suspension of Catalonia’s autonomy. Colomer said that professionals from ACN, Catalan Radio and TV3 had all agreed that they have “no further intentions than continuing to practice with the highest standards of professionalism, plurality, rigour and truthfulness in providing information in Catalonia.” TV3 Director Vicent Sanchis i Llacer explained that, “We will continue working as we have done so far, with independence, with the highest independence possible, without coercion or intervention.” He said that the speakers were currently “speculating excessively” on the future and had made no preparations to set up any forms of physical resistance. A statement on the “threat of intervention” on TV and radio was read out in eight separate langauges at the press conference. It read that such a “direct attack” violates Catalan citizens' right to receive “truthful, objective, plural and balanced information”.