North Korea: Secretary of State Pompeo says 'we made progress' in N. Korea talks

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that progress had been made during high-level talks between American and North Korean officials while speaking to the media before leaving Pyongyang for Tokyo on Saturday. «We had many hours of productive conversations, these are complicated issues, but we made progress on almost all of the central issues. Some places a great deal of progress, other place... Еще, there's still more work to do be done,» Pompeo said. Pompeo also said that they discussed a missile engine testing facility, and that they «talked about what the modalities would look like for the destruction of that facility.» Pompeo added that another meeting in Panmunjom was set up for July 12.

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы