Midday Snapshot

We're halfway through this week's last trading day, so let's see how things have been shaping up for the market players. Euro/Dollar’s rate movement has been calm – high and low difference is just 25 pips. Despite the narrow price movement range, traders have used an average amount of funds trading this pair. Sentiment of the market players is neutral, but short positions are in the lead by 9... Еще%. Flat rate movement suggests moves in trading accounts shouldn’t be significant. Pound/Dollar has also been calmer than usual, volatility stands at 50 pips. Turnover is high and sentiment of the traders is neutral, 8% long. Both sides have seen only limited chances as rate movement has been generally calm. Dollar/Yen rose sharply and rise puts the pair point 43% in the green at noon. Traded volume is average and the neutral sentiment of the market players is only 4% short. Sharp rise suggests a successful morning session for those who had long positions. Pound/Yen shot up by a total of 115 pips and a gain of point 47% was recorded at midday. Traded volume is average and sentiment of the traders is neutral, but leaning towards the long side by 13%. There have been plenty of profit chances for the small majority of the traders that had long positions. Euro/Yen has gained ground, moving towards the 116 level and the pair stands point 37% in the positive territory. Turnover is average and most of the market players have been forecasting the rate to move lower. Steep rise has brought serious risks for investors. I’m Kiays Khalil and that's all for Friday's Midday Snapshot, but we'll be providing you with the latest updates throughout the day, so stay tuned.

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы