Midday Snapshot

Morning session is over on this Tuesday so let’s find out how it has been shaping up for the currency traders. Euro/Dollar has moved South of the 1 18 level as a loss of point 36% was posted. Turnover is low and neutral sentiment of the traders is 5% long. Steep decline makes a successful morning session very much likely for those who were short. Pound/Dollar has declined sharply and slide puts... Еще the pair point 55% in the red. The Cable sees a typical amount of funds and sentiment of the market players is neutral at 11% short. There have been plenty of profit chances for those who were short. Dollar/Yen has been trending higher and a gain of point 34% has been recorded. Traders have used an average amount of funds trading this pair and sentiment of the traders is neutral, 1% short. Gradual rise puts bullish traders in better positions so far. Pound/Yen declined sharply to hit the daily low just pips above the 140 level. Traded volume is average and most of the funds have been driven by bearish expectations. Steep decline suggests a successful morning session for investors. Euro/yen rose after the steep decline to trade back near the opening level at 12 o’clock. Turnover is high and sentiment of the traders is bearish, short positions are up by 16%. Traders had plenty of profit opportunities during the decline that lasted for hours. This concludes the Midday Snapshot for Tuesday. I’m Jessica Walker.

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы