Midday Snapshot

This is the Midday Snapshot for Thursday. Here's how the rate movement lines up with the trader performance at 12 PM GMT. Euro/Dollar has had a bearish session, and a loss of 76 pips left it point 45% in the red at noon. Traded volume is the usual for this pair, and the neutral trader's sentiment stands at 5% long. Trading should be successful for bears, but losses are likely for bulls. The... Еще Cable spiked by 106 pips after 11 o'clock, and, even though it did lose some ground later, the pair still was point 1% up from the opening level at midday. Trading has been active, and the sentiment indeed is bullish as long positions are up by 34%. Profits are likely for most traders, but timing was important. Dollar/Yen has been trending North, gaining a total of 76 pips or point 62% after 12 hours of trading. Traded volume is in line with the monthly average, while the trader's sentiment is neutral at 10% short. The overall trend has been much more favourable for bulls. Pound/Yen is another Sterling pair that shot up after 11 AM, gaining a total of 158 pips, and the pair was point 72% in the green at noon. This pair sees the usual amount of funding, and the sentiment is bullish at 33% long, so trading should be successful. Still, timing has been quite important as the rate actually declined before the spike. And Euro/Yen stood point 16% in the green after walking in the total range of 80 pips. Trading has been much slower than usual, and the sentiment is bullish as long positions are up by 38%. Success really depends on timing as the trend was shifting throughout the day. I'm Celeste Skinner and this was the Midday Snapshot for Thursday, but you may track the latest developments with the hourly updates.

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы