Korea: Seoul residents react to govt. confirmation of second COVID-19 wave

Seoul reacted on Tuesday to the government announcement on the day prior that it believes Korea is experiencing a second wave of COVID-19 infections, months after keeping the virus's spread mostly contained and easing restrictions on public life. «I am so worried about this situation and the need to go back to strict social distancing again, and above all sorry that kids are wearing masks all the time, even while playing outside,» said one resident. The Korean Centres for Disease Control have linked recent increases to holidays during the month of May, and several local outbreaks have alarmed officials, leading to the possibility of new social distancing measures and widespread closures. «We should take more care about personal hygiene when we use the bus or subway I think, and I want this situation to finish as soon as possible,» said one resident. The Seoul mayor has warned of new restrictions should daily averages of cases surpass 30 in the coming days. According to the latest numbers compiled by Johns Hopkins University, Korea has had 12,484 cases of the virus so far.
https://ruptly.tv/

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы