Two felines intoxicated by the fumes of a fire in an apartment in Turin's Corso Giulio Cesare were rescued by a fire brigade on Wednesday.
After containing the fire, the brigade revived the two cats by administering oxygen.
The fire reportedly broke out in the apartment on the second floor of the four-storey residential building. A short circuit of a household appliance is believed to be the... Еще cause of the fire. All 15 people present at the time in the building were reportedly evacuated.
The apartment suffered significant damages and has been declared unfit for use.