A life-size animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex suffered a blazing downfall as it was engulfed by flames in a dinosaur-themed park in southern Colorado on Thursday. The doomed dinosaur was smouldering for about 10 minutes before bursting into flames, said Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience owner Zach Reynolds. The 7-metre (24-feet) tall robot T-Rex, who moved and made noise, was one of 16 animatronic... Еще dinosaurs that reside in the park's Dinosaur Wild Walk exhibit. The T-Rex was one of the most popular stars of the park and would be sorely missed, Reynolds said. A replacement to the burnt beast is expected to arrive before the summer. The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.