Belgium: Trial of Paris attacks suspect kicks off in Brussels

A trial of the sole-surviving suspect of 2015's Paris attacks, Salah Abdeslam, has opened in the Palace of Justice in Brussels on Monday. At the start of the trial, Abdeslam reportedly refused to cooperate with judicial authorities and said he would not respond to questions from the judge. Abdeslam is said to be have been showing his defiance since his arrest in March 2016 when he declined to... Еще speak to investigators. Abdeslam was captured by security forces after his fingerprints were allegedly traced back to a Brussels flat in March 2016. The 28-year-old had been on the run from authorities following his alleged involvement in the attacks. At least 130 people were killed and more than 349 were left injured after gunmen carried out a series of coordinated attacks at six different locations across the French capital on 13th November 2015.

Самое интересное

Новости партнеров

ТемыВсе темы