The Liege attacker who killed three people on Tuesday is believed to have killed a fourth person, Belgian authorities said in Brussels on Wednesday. Belgian Federal Prosecutor spokesperson Eric Van der Sypt said, «the man is also suspected in a manslaughter in the small village of On in Marche-en-Famenne.” He added, “the exact circumstances of this offence are subject of the several... Еще investigations.» Belgian Federal Prosecutor Wenke Roggen stated that the attacker had shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ several times as he carried out the attack, according to the information of Liege and Federal Police. Two female police officers, 45 and 53, were stabbed from behind before they were disarmed and shot dead. The attacker then opened fire on a 22-year-old man who was sitting in a parked car, and took a woman hostage. According to local media, the perpetrator was a 36-year-old man who had been let out from prison on day-release on Monday. He was shot dead during the ensuing police operation, after wounding a further four officers.