The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Grossi said on Monday in Vienna that he «expects to get access» to alleged undeclared nuclear sites in Iran.
«If I get a denial under the Additional Protocol for complimentary access, this is a serious matter. It's not something I can put on the shelf and continue,» he warned.»
The IAEA announced that it had identified... Еще three locations in Iran where nuclear activity is suspected to have occurred, without being declared. It is alleged that that activity took place in the early 2000s, which was before the nuclear deal. Iran says the IAEA has no legal basis to inspect the sites.
Additionally, Grossi referred to the coronavirus threat as «a situation of great concern for all of us,» but that the inspection work in Iran «continues without any problems so far.»